Our proven system allows us to scale our services to fit every size of company, budget, need for information, and appetite for change.
Our process follows three phases: Analysis, Awareness, and Action.
Analysis – Where you are today?
“If you have been trying to make changes in how your organization works, you need to find out how the existing culture aids or hinders you.” – Edgar Schein, professor MIT Sloan School of Management
- Culture interviews (detailed – more valuable)
- Culture survey (cursory – more affordable)
By engaging with us, you will get information about your company that was previously unknown and that you could not acquire yourself.
Awareness – Where you can be tomorrow?
“Corporate cultures that inhibit strong long-term financial performance are not rare; they develop easily, even in firms that are full of reasonable and intelligent people.” – John Kotter & James Heskett, Harvard Business School
- Facilitated session with leadership (with company-specific details – more valuable)
- Presentation (with best-practices information – more affordable)
Action Plan – What will close the gap?
“I think any company… has got to find a way to engage the mind of every single employee…If you’re not thinking all the time about making every person more valuable, you don’t have a chance.” – Jack Welch, retired CEO of GE
- Specific detailed recommendations for improvement projects and/or training sessions to create the desired culture (highest value)
- List of helpful do-it-yourself resources to help you get started on your own (more affordable)